Rue du Marché 34
- To provide our online services;
- To enable you to create and manage your membership;
- To process transactions with you and fulfil your orders;
- To notify you when you have not completed a purchase or to notify you of products remaining in your shopping cart;
- To personalise your experience;
- To improve our website to better serve you;
- To enable us to serve you better by responding to your customer service requests;
- For marketing, statistical and data matching purposes;
- To send promotional emails about our products and special offers;
- To combine information we receive from third parties to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including customizing our Sites and providing you with targeted advertising;
- For the security of our customers, employees and shops via video surveillance.
- To provide you with an optimal experience on our website. For example, to provide you with a shopping cart function on multiple pages and to temporarily store your information entered when you fill out a form on our site so that you do not have to re-enter it when you visit another page. In addition, cookies may also be used to identify you as a registered user following your registration on our site. This saves you having to log in again when you visit another page.
- To understand and record user preferences for future visits.
- Follow up on advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions in order to provide better experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Language settings
- Items in a shopping cart
- Login information
- Search terms entered
- Frequency of site visits
- Use of website features
AppNexus (uuid2), AppNexus (anj), Double Click (test_cookie), Facebook (_fbp), Facebook (fr), Google Tag Manager(_gcl_au), Google Analytics (_ga), Google Analytics (_gid), Hotjar (hjFirstSeen), Hotjar (_hjlncludedInSessionSample), Hotjar (__hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress), WCS (JSESSIONID), WCS (WC_PERSISTENT), WCS (WC_refreshCacheRequest), WCS (WC_DeleteCartCookie), WCS (WC_AUTHENTICATION), WCS (WC_timeoffset), WCS (WC_recurringOrder), WCS (WC_ACTIVEPOINTER), WCS (REFERRER), WCS (WC_SESSION_ESTABLISHED), WCS (WC_CartTotal), WCS (WC_CartOrderId), Elfsight (_p_hfp_client_id), Google Universal Analytics (_gat), Salecycle (_ga), ShareThis (__stid), ShareThis (__stidv) et Active Campaign (prism_).
In particular, we may share some of your personal data with, or obtain your personal data from, the following categories of third parties
- Government authorities, law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies where necessary to provide our service or required by law.
- Suppliers who provide services to us to help us run our business and improve our services and your customer experience. For example, we may disclose your information to companies that help us obtain your feedback on our services, the shipping company or the company that provides us with IT support. In this context, we may transfer your personal data abroad.
- Partners and associates, for example for marketing purposes.
- If we advance payments, e.g. in the case of payment on account, we may request creditworthiness data from an information office such as the CRIF or ZEK/IKO.